Even harder than drilling granite

I cannot name the radio station I am listening to.

Reply to
ARW

Honestly, someone grassed on him in true playground style.

Reply to
ARW

Is this testing without some current limiting device?

Reply to
Tim Lamb

I have no idea what happened. I called Bill but I was trying to get into a school at the time.

A school with CCTV in the toilets - the only place you can have a cig and a line of coke without getting caught out is in the headmasters room.

Reply to
ARW

Surely, you could snort your cocaine off the rim of the toilet without being seen by the CCTV?

Reply to
GB

Is that the origin of the term Diamond Geezer? That is harder than Granite. Luckily, I never saw the original message. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I don't know why you lot keep on adding fuel to the fire. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

OK. I had a bad day, intelligence and common sense wise. The result was two brand new sodium bulbs getting trashed and all the lights in the house going out. And glass in my hair. And I expect someone is going to tell me that sodium is deadly poison, but it doesn't matter because I've lost all self-respect and wish to quietly die and be buried in a remote spot and completely forgotten by humanity. Or am I over-reacting?

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

On the plus side, you still have hair. AFAIK, sodium isn't radioactive so, no, you are probably not over-reacting. (BICBW)

Reply to
Richard

Were they the mercury type (high-pressure sodium)?

Reply to
Andy Burns

What idiot came up with the s**te, "butane, that freezes too easily"?

Reply to
Fredxx

No.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

I'll help you fit some LED fittings if you want.

I presume I am safe with you footing the ladder.

Reply to
ARW