estimating decorating

Hi

I've not needed to do estimating before for redecorating. Any tips would be welcome. Its just preparation masking and repainting, no plastering or papering, no doodah rails or anything. Most of all what sort of amount of time it takes to do a given area. 13'x11' rooms for one example. I suspect my first go might be on the high side re the labour of doing the painting itself. This will be a decent job.

Thanks, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton