Error of % + digits?

But breaking glass is noisy. If you're in the middle of nowhere that doesn't matter, but if there are neighbours, a burglar would love to just walk through your unlocked door.

Except if you left something in it, like my neighbour's with his golf clubs.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

But breaking glass is noisy. If you're in the middle of nowhere that doesn't matter, but if there are neighbours, a burglar would love to just walk through your unlocked door.

Except if you left something in it, like my neighbour's with his golf clubs.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Insurance is a scam. It makes you poor even if you don't have a burglary.

Pad locks, ROTFPMSL! Mustn't let anyone break into that pad!

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Insurance is a scam. It makes you poor even if you don't have a burglary.

Pad locks, ROTFPMSL! Mustn't let anyone break into that pad!

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

No it isn't. The ring is protected by a fuse, if you try to use 13A at every socket, that fuse blows. But a twin socket will give out 26A and nothing will blow, until it melts. Every point in every circuit should be fused for anything that could overload there.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

No one does standard sockets that way world wide.

Reply to
%%