This trend has gone too far ;)

a kitchen, its a bedroom, its a shower!

Steve

Reply to
Steve

whatsoever.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

£550pcm - that'll buy a perfectly good small house ooop North!
Reply to
Steve Walker

I was offered 2 and 3 bedroomed houses in Craven Arms -a very pretty place to live and not all that "oop" north, for that sort of rent.

What I was referring to was the shitty so called en-suite. The landlord wants sending back where he came from.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

He probably doesn't. I agree with you that the design is "creative" but if people are willing to pay....

Reply to
Andy Hall