energy security

Searching for Worcester boilers I found this:

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Quite a lot of drivel there. No-one knows the cost of nuclear because no-one knows the cost of disposing of the waste.

Reply to
harryagain

Written by TNP?

Reply to
Chris Hogg

Pity I disagree with just about all their other policies.

Reply to
Nightjar

ukip have policies? that is indeed a revelation!

Ti W

Reply to
Tim w

Having actually had a look I can assure you that they do.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Interesting to look back and see how they have changed over the years.

Who was it that said leopards never change their spots?

If they did get power, you could be sure the less savoury ones would soon appear again.

Basically, the least acceptable face of the Tory party.

If you are actually a rich aristocrat, you'll do well with them. The average person won't.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Does your prognosticatory ability extend to lottery tickets?

Still, at least we know that the Labour Party *always* f*ck the economy up.

Reply to
Huge

Nigel Farage cannot make the same claim.

Reply to
ARW