Endress+Hauser

hello......... i am an contol egineer on oil depot in kirkuk(north of iraq) an very old level system provided in our depot (endress+hauser digital transmiteer DT_3000 )with displacer and digital transmitter resiver for all tanks in same card and there is (RBT) box bitween transmitters and resiver card my problem is that we dont have any manuals or decumants about this system because its distroydit in war please any one have information or decumant about this or similar system help me ahmad/kirkuk

Reply to
ahmad

The message from "ahmad" contains these words:

You could email the suppliers...

Guy King

On Sun, 18 Jun 2006 08:34:52 +0100, ahmad wrote (in article ):

You could try contacting the manufacturer, Ahmad.

It would be a very good idea to do this and to obtain correct documentation and spare parts because unfortunate things can happen if levels in storage tanks are not detected and handled correctly.

Andy Hall

The UK contact details are as shown below, remove the first 0 and add 44 for the uk Established in 1968, we have grown organically to include a sales and production centre in more than 5,000 msq. of prestigious office space.

Investing more than 9% of total revenue in research and development each year, our product range is continually evolving and expanding to provide accurate and reliable measurement solutions across the process industries.

Endress+Hauser Ltd

Floats Road

Manchester

M23 9NF