End of the 10 pence CFL

Seems like the case in Tesco.

Graham.

PeterC

Reply to
Steve Firth

In message , Graham. wrote

paying approx £50/pa extra on our utility bills for the energy companys "eco" initiatives i.e. giving out free light bulbs, cheap loft insulation etc.

Reply to
Alan

What difference does it make? The Government has no money; it all originates from us.

Reply to
Huge

Correct. I think I heard that they've got to do 'green' stuff in other ways than just handing out crap CFLs now.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Either way one should take advantage of all these offers; we've already paid for them.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Precisely. I have a cupboard full of 10p CFLs.

Reply to
Huge

In message , Graham. writes

Reply to
geoff

In article , ARWadsworth writes

Given suitable training (regular beatings), yes.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

The ones here can't, they only know how to switch "on".

Reply to
Dave Liquorice