Emulsion first coat for wet room?

We have some bare (skimmed) plaster in our new wet room, what should one use for a first coat? I.e. can it be thinned 'ordinary' emulsion or should it be thinned bathroom/kitchen emulsion? We have some of the Screwfix special 'first coat' emulsion left over form another job (where it worked well), can we use that?
--
Chris Green
·

On Saturday, 9 November 2019 12:16:04 UTC, Chris Green wrote:

any of those 3, or a water coat followed by full strength emulsion works better. http://wiki.diyfaq.org.uk/index.php/Paint That also shows how to mouldproof it.
NT

I understood that ideally the first coat should not have a plastic/vinyl content so a watered down mat emulsion or the Screwfix first coat (well stirred and watered down 10%) would be preferable.
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk