ELU router switch wanted

I have an ELU DS140 router, although now a little bit dated it is still in perfect condition. But, it was knocked off the bench the other day and the sliding switch broke. Can anyone please tell me if it still possible to get parts for them and where from.

Thanking you in anticipation

Reply to
Terry Birch

In message , Terry Birch writes

I meant to put ELU DS140 Biscuit Cutter

Reply to
Terry Birch

Try a DeWalt parts stockist. I am pretty sure that they (or actually B&D) bought Elu. THe current DW routers are essentially the Elu design. Trend is also an Elu derivative.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall