Electrical socket installed under sink for new kitchen dishwasher installation

My socket is in an under sink cupboard, that's next to the dishwasher.

Actually, if there was ever a leak, and the socket got wet, the RCD tripping would be a useful alarm for notification there was a leak in there !

Reply to
Mark Carver

Now this is one of the things that annoys me about the new starters.

They have no idea at all about electrical circuits, the names of tools or how to use them.

Basic electrical circuits were part of physics when I did O levels, tools were part of metalwork or woodwork and the rest was taught by your Dad.

Reply to
ARW

Maybe they might have made me become an arborist.

It's still under investigation and I have a meeting "under caution" next month with the council so I expect a private prosecution.

Reply to
ARW

I have a dishwasher. And she complains when I have a piss on the back door step.

Reply to
ARW

Did you trim a lesbian council-oficials bush ?

Reply to
Andrew

One year CSE Physics had a test where you have to assign colours to the terminals in a plug. I think 1/2 got it wrong.

Reply to
Fredxx

That's absolutely not physics! It's possibly engineeriing.

A physicist who doesn't how to wire a plug won't be any worse as a physicist.

Reply to
Chris Green

Might not be so hot on quantum chromodynamics though :-)

Reply to
John Rumm