Electric showers

Hi All

The temperature of the water from our electric shower is getting eratic - I'm guessing because of scale build up within the unit. Is it possible to descale an electric shower, and if so, how?

Regards

David

Reply to
Dave R

No it's not possible.

Reply to
RedOnRed

Might be variable temp of feed water i.e. exposed parts of the pipe getting cold or warm depending on where they are sited. If so it will settle down after a few minutes.

cheers Jacob

Reply to
owdman

More likely a faulty thermostat or less likely;a loose connection. Jaymack

Reply to
John McLean

To all that replied - thanks very much for the info - it'll save me loads of messing about..

Regards

David

Reply to
Dave R