Electric Central Heating Systems

Before I get duped by a salesman - does anyone have any experience of an electric thermal store central heating system like these.....

don't have mains gas, and we've been *told* that this kind of system should be cheaper to install and operate than an oil fired system...... Note - I'm not looking here for economic arguments for and against, I'll let the heating engineers put together the figures once we have the design sorted. I'm really looking for ease of use stuff, and first hand experiences......like are these systems as quiet as they're advertised to be - is installation as easy as they make out? That sort of thing.....

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim Nicholson