Electra AWM1100B Can't get soap drawer out!

This will probably sound like the stupidest question in the world. The soap drawer is gunked up in my rubbish Electra Washing machine. For the life of me I can find no way of getting the soap drawer out. I've used the sharp tug techiniqe - it didn't budge. I can't find a catch either. Help!!

Kerry

Reply to
Kerry W

They usually just pull out - sometimes you have to pull quite hard.

Si

Reply to
Mungo "two sheds" Toadfoot

I'm not familiar with this model, but many just need the rear of the soapbox squeezed across the width to release them.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Try pushing down or possibly lifting up before pulling. Don't force it.

Terry D.

Reply to
Terry D