Edging

Youngest son is getting a bit of the garden (basically just a green area were the kids play) and I will have to edge it, Does anyone have a site were edging is covered. Realise that whether I opt for logs, plastic, stone, brick WHY is a personnel choice

Reply to
soup

paving bricks buried halfway, standing longways up would be cheap, easy, long lasting and not too hard to remove.

mrcheerful

Reply to
mrcheerful

meow2222