Ecobuild 5th - 7th March

Anyone from here planning on having a nose around at the Ecobuild exhibition this year?

gremlin_95

Just a bit too far away for me - unless the job in Deptford has started (it was supposed to start in August 2012).

Reply to
ARW

I'm expecting to be there on 5th poking around the solar thermal supplier stands.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I'm thinking of going, but I can't do 5th.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Just to update this, I will be there on the 7th.

Reply to
gremlin_95

I'm thinking of 6th or 7th. I have to squeeze it in around meetings I have both days though.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

I'll be there on the 5th - nothing personal guys!

Reply to
Bob Minchin