Earthing, absolutly necessary?

Against

double insulated plastic tools certainly do. I dont remember seeing any double insulated metal bodied ones, they wouldnt, but I dont remember seing any.

the ability to remain sensible is what primarily needed for diy.

NT

Reply to
bigcat

Oregon,

they dont. if they did, there would not be the 2 duplicate wires and plug pins, one would do. US wiring practice shows either a failure to grasp this idea, or else simply not caring.

NT

Reply to
bigcat

I've always thought that a sense of humour was pretty important, and patience (especially when you're waiting in A&E).

Reply to
Rob Morley