Earth sleeving costs a lot these days

It seems many people replying to this post have had problems, including myself.

So anyway a photo of the gf's pussy;-)

ARW

Oh, not *your* pussy!

He is a very nice pussy. Still quite young?

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

She is two years old and lives with her brother.

The only way I can tell them apart is when they are together as he is bigger.

Reply to
ARW

That's not the *only* way :-)

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

I know. Try opening a pack of Quavers;-)

Only one of them attacks you for it treat.

Reply to
ARW

Now this one is going to be difficult.

The policy was renewed from the first time the cat was taken ill and the vet just giving it antibiotics (as they always do) and then realising that it was something more serious a week later.

It might give them a get out clause.

Reply to
ARW

<groan>

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

I had to pause before I got that one.

But then I woke up early and I'm feline a bit tired.

Reply to
Bob Eager

At least it's a tail with a happy ending.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog