Next Loyalty Fixed V4 Tariff

Day Rate 38.69p per kWh

Night Rate 13.73p per kWh

St.Charge 45.48p per Day

plus a Smart Meter

Reply to
jon

EDF Welcome variable

Elec single rate 29.48p per kWh, st chg 50.31p per day

Gas 7.379p per kWh, st chg 29.11p per day

Smart Meter not required

Reply to
Andy Burns

Octopus Flexible Elect 30.72p kWh, standing charge 42.01p Gas 7.4p kWh, standing charge 27.47p

Reply to
alan_m

I have given in on the smart meter. I read the outside meter regularly and I am finding it difficult to stand up from the crouched position, especially in the cold weather.

Reply to
meetoo