Dysoon hairdryer teardown

At 43 minutes, it's too long for me

tim

Reply to
tim...

Fair enough, only linked to it as people had mentioned the hairdryer in relation to the dyson fans, you could stick it on 2x speed or just flick through it.

Reply to
Andy Burns

I tried flicking through

the lack of any wide shots made that pointless

tuim

Reply to
tim...

En el artículo , Andy Burns escribió:

No subtitles :(

But this from his "about" page, made up for it :)

"This channel has awesome Patrons. We have no need, nor any inclination to do corpo shill vids. If you are thinking you'd like me to review your fantastic new banana peeler, I invite you to please f*ck off"

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson