Dyson, Ted Heath, School Milk & The Archers

Don't you just love how threads change around here :-)
--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

I haven't seen anything about the Archers! I should read every post I suppose :-(
Mary
On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 23:55:12 GMT, "The Medway Handyman"
Good band...Ted Heath...
Regards,
www.shwoodwind.co.uk
Stephen Howard wrote: