Dynamic image files

Gents

Someone keeps committing the dynamically generated image file to the repository. These files are create on the fly to display the customer logo stored in the DB. They should never be committed to the rep, or included ina build. If they are included there is a arisj that the wrong logo will be displayed.

These files can be spotted by the names: [n]logoBig.gif, [n]logoSmall.gif. i.e. 5logoBig.gif, 5logoSmall.gif

Please dont commit these any more or included them builds.

Thanks Adam

Reply to
Adam Lipscombe

Sorry. sent to wrong address. Nowt to do with DIY :-)

Adam Lipscombe wrote:

Reply to
Adam Lipscombe

LOL Adam, Its not always a good idea to use the same client for news and email. I hope the rest of your day goes better.

Reply to
Graham

Damn! I've just removed all my dynamic image files as advised and some cracking has started to appear around the lintels..

Reply to
Mathew Newton

Please dont commit these any more or included them builds!

Reply to
marvelus