Dust sheets and apprentice

More of your mindless bullshit. The use of the word bullshit exibits a wider vocabularly than just saying "you are wrong" or "I disagree"

Only undesirable to fools.

Only to fools too stupid to work out why that is done.

Reply to
Jock

When you can't explain why anyone one is wrong is down to ignorance then I can see why you resort to such language. Saying BS without any justification demonstrates bot a lack of the English language and ignorance.

That, in your eyes, is 99% of the readers here.

Yes, it's done because of your irreverent persona and it's consequence that your posts are perceived to be of zero value.

Reply to
Fredxx

Given the lack of common-sense and 'gumption' that could be the safest place for them.

Reply to
Andrew

But is an alien concept to most boys still living at home

Reply to
Andrew

After watching last nights BBC2 program about repairing Notre Dame in Paris, I have come to the conclusion that the French have a relaxed attitude to working in an environment massively contaminated with lead dust.

The cleaners removing the first and obvious layers of dust were properly suited-up but the ladies looking at the damage to the stained glass (where there must still have been plenty of dust) didn't seem too bothered.

Reply to
Andrew

More of your mindless bullshit. I ALWAYS include the explanation f****it.

That never happens, f****it.

More of your mindless bullshit.

Even sillier than you usually manage and that's saying someing.

BULLSHIT.

Thanks for that completely superfluous proof that you actually are that stupid.

Reply to
Jock

It is after he was asked to take an old light fitting to the skip and smashed it on the floor next to the swimming pool.

Reply to
ARW

Makes them look uninterested in what you are supposed to be teaching them.

Reply to
ARW

It isn't like that nowadays you know.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

The apprentice is not at garage sale in the middle of winter.

Reply to
ARW

That's what the army say. I'm still not convinced.

Give him some bulky safety gloves, that'll stop him (and keep his hands warm!)

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Now that _is_ a good reason for getting rid of him!

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Well worth watching - I just got around to it.

The cleaners were disturbing the dust where it was in thick layers. I doubt there was much on the windows, and they weren't stirring it up.

It occurred to me watching that on the day after I retired that I'll likely outlive every single bit of software I ever wrote.

Those guys are doing things that may last a thousand years.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

A good un would not have been fired.

Reply to
ARW

t's to stop him playing 'pocket biliards'

Reply to
charles

Yeah, much better to have him f****ng the customers, like Adam.

Reply to
Jock

Saying that to the apprentice would have been an effective way of keeping his hands out of his pockets!

Reply to
Fredxx

Saying "f****it" desn't explain anything.

Reply to