Driveway Woes

Hi Adam

Yes I did consider the postal redirect and haven't ruled it out.

As a temporary measure, I have erected a stand-alone mailbox. This is only 2m onto the property with solid and level access to it direct from the pavement.

Hopefully this will resolve the situation for the short term.

Phil

Reply to
thescullster

Could you not spray paint a "walkable path" down your drive way from the street to the front door:-)

It's only where the cars have run over it that are cracked. You should be able to make a safe route for the postie.

For added fun stick in a hopscotch grid and make the postie earn his money.

Reply to
ARW