drive

I have a very large tarmac drive. I am looking for a black sealant for the drive.Is there any ideas were I can buy any. I have tried B+Q, and its very expensive to buy. Please were can I buy any sealant for the drive. I live in Surrey. So is there any place were I can buy any black sealant on the web or any places near by me

Ta in advance

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen

If I have found a named product, the steps I take are Find who makes it Phone then up and get distributors in your area Phone them up, some will be simple box shifters, 1 or 2 will know the product, and maybe even recommend a better/cheeper alternative.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Dipper

Wickes do one called Drive Seal. Just under £10 for 5 litres. Have just used it on the patio and seems ok. Only time will tell!

Reply to
Pinot Grigio

why do you want to seal it? I though tarmac was pretty much impervious.

Regards, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

If it is anything like mine, it is starting to wear out and every time it rains small chips break off, stick to the bottom of shoes and get trodden indoors. Just extending its life slightly (hopefully).

Reply to
Pinot Grigio