Hose coming from ground???? what is this?

Hi everyone, I have a question for everyone here. I noticed a black 1" PVC flexible PVC like pipe coming from the ground in my front yard near the house. Any clue on what this is? It even feels like there is air coming from it. Please, if you have any ideas, let me know

Reply to
blauter78

How long have you been in your house? Could it be part of a sprinkler system?

Reply to
Andy MPLS 44:59:56 N - 93:19:3

It your freaking house.

You tell us what it is.

Put a lit match up to it and see if it explodes!!!!

Reply to
Cereus-validus.......

It is probably the breathing tube of someone that got buried alive last week.

Reply to
Travis

Well how else do you think hoses breed?

It even feels like there is air coming from

and they fart, they're only human

Please, if you have any ideas, let me know

Reply to
Oxymel of Squill

It sounds like an irrigation hose that is intended to leak water into the ground.

Reply to
Bert Byfield

I have one of these. The well installer told me is an overflow pipe from a true artesian well. Water runs out of it in the spring or when our water table rises. (Like, say, now, after the 8 inches of rain we had yesterday).

If he hadn't come over for something else, I would never have known what it is, either.

--Jenny

Reply to
Jenny

Perhaps a bleed off hose from the condenser on the central airconditioner?

Reply to
ISteveador

conduit for a remote spy camera--THEY ARE WATCHING!!! k

Reply to
Treedweller