Draught Excluder - Door Seal

Hi People

I have a wooden front door ( about 20 years old I think ) and the door seal has perished but it's of an unusual type.

The seal is not adhesive but is inserted into a groove within the Jam, when removed from the groove it has a P profile, with the tail of the P being inserted into the groove.

Does anyone know where to source a replacement for this? I don't really want to put the self afdhesive stuff from the sheds on here as I don't think it would be as robust and it would be good to replace it with the same type

Many thanks

Regards Mike

Reply to
Mike

Havent seen that type but can I suggest the type that is a metal ( usually brass) strip that has a rubber seal attached and gets pinned to the door surround and the rubber seal presses against the door face creating a seal.

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart