Double Garage needed.

Anyone know of a supply of prefabricated, metal, shallow pitch, roof trusses for a DIY double garage. Banbury used to supply the whole kit including concrete wall panels which I wasn't impressed with. What I would like is just the steelwork i.e. the trusses and vertical supports only, onto which I can build a brick wall . Any other suggestions? Bob

Reply to
Bob

Try getting in touch with the local electricity authority - maybe they have old parts from pylons which you could use? Various lengths of pre-drilled angle iron, just what the doctor ordered.

You will have to plan it yourself, or find a friendly Architect!

PS: R U Bob the Builder???

Reply to
Abdullah Eyles