Door panels

We have a half-glazed double-glazed back door - just a standard white plastic door (I could find out who made it if I had to). It has a cat flap in it, wot I cut myself. If I wanted to replace the lower plastic panel for one that didn't have a hole cut in it would I be looking at mucho wonga or are they a standard thing?

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

Just take the beads off and measure it (including the thickness), then pop down to your nearest double glazing supplies place (there are tons of them). Should be less than a tenner.

Reply to
Grunff

We went through this some weeks ago, if you can find the thread. It came down to the price of the plastic panel.

I will see if I can find the thread.

Reply to
EricP

Righto, ta. Didn't think of that. *Slaps self*

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot