Door intercom

An elderly relative can't get to the door very quickly and would like an intercom to be able to enquire who is at the door and to ask them to wait - or to go around the back to another door. I really don't want to get into anything too complex as she won't be able to deal with it. Any ideas - preferably wire free.

Reply to
John

Sheltered housing?

Si

Reply to
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot

John,

Is this of any use?

Brian G

I like it - but she won't want to go to the additional hassle of wiring up a door for remote unlocking.

Reply to
John

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 22:17:51 GMT, "John" mused:

Then don't.

I'd not bother with the Logisty stuff tbh, royal PITA IMO, and looks crap too.

For ease of use Videx do an interface that will ring all the existing internal phones when a visitor calls.

Reply to
Lurch