Door fitting to under counter Whirlpoo

Hi

I'm trying to work out how to replace the wooden cabinet door fitted to an undercounter whirlpoo fridge, but unusually I cant see how its fitted from examining it, and google is getting me nowhere. The user guide doesnt touch the question at all. Any ideas?

NT

Reply to
NT

Is that a new form of Saniflo?

One that avoids blocked pipes?

Reply to
polygonum

I decided that's the vortex you get in the bowl with projectile diarhhoea.

Reply to
Bob Eager

In message on Tue, 30 Aug 2011, NT wrote

There is an installation template for fitting the wooden cabinet doors. It's fairly cryptic and almost impossible to copy/explain. If you e-mail me with your address I could post one to you (I have two for the original units fitted about 8/10 years ago in my kitchen). email me at colin at brookfamily.org

Regards, Colin

Reply to
Colin Brook

done, cheers