Domestic dwelling extension - how to object

Hi,

I live in Cambridgeshire and have just received notification that our neighbours, whose detached house is just behind and to the left of ours, have just applied for planning permission to extend above their garage. This will mean that their new bedroom window above their garage will look almost directly into one of my bedroom windows from a distance of about 7 meters away and provide excellent visibility of my patio area which is presently not overlooked. The side wall of the extension will also encroach, visibly but not physically, on my back garden as it will be the full height of the house, 1 meter in from the boundary and parallel to the fence dividing the 2 properties. Can anyone advise me as to the best way of objecting to this extension and whether or not the objection is likely to be upheld.

TIA

Reply to
Mike Day