DOH!!!

"Sub-Zero products are not designed to operate ...... where it will encounter below-freezing temperatures."

That has to be the best foot in mouth I've ever seen.

Commander Kinsey

"Except for outdoor models, Sub-Zero products are designed to run in a

60°F to 90°F (15°C to 32°C) environment."

That leaves me out. It was 52 inside when I got up this morning, 14 outside. No AC so in the summer inside temps approaching 100 are not uncommon.

Reply to
rbowman

Why do companies continue to produce this unusable shit? And why do idiots continue to buy it?

In the UK, I can only find Beko which makes stuff that actually works.

Why would you heat your kitchen in the middle of the night? Why would you keep your freezer inside the house and not in the unheated garage?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey