Does this leave you feeling slightly inadequate?

No-one in China gets vids on youtube without the ok of the govt. Lin Guoer does some nice restore jobs, but the govt is involved without a doubt. I think she is part of their attempt to build a simp army to reduce international hostility. She doesn't care about electrical safety or paintwork. I get the impression no motors in China have thermal cutouts.

Reply to
Animal

You'd be wrong about that.

Reply to
4587Joey

John J

As maybe but i worked in a UK hi-fi factory years go and the MD head design bloke always wished he could have a few Chinese women around for their nimble fingered dexterity!.

Anyway seems Lin does a good line in motor rewinds!...

Reply to
tony sayer