Does Papal cobe 'Buy it now 'purchases ?

Sorry my first question contained a typo

ISTR there is a difference when buying at eBay Auction and eBay 'Buy It Now ' Will Paypal guarantee cover 'buy it now' purchases ?

Reply to
fred

Don't think Paypal knows the difference between them - they're both Paypal purchases as far as I know...

Reply to
Adrian Brentnall

I'll see vatican find out and get back some time.

Reply to
Richard

Pope didn't have a clue. This of any use?

Richard

fred brought next idea :

Absolutely no difference, so far as Paypal is concerned. It is just a payment to Ebay.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

Could one suggest that you actually check for sense as well when you post. Exactly what do you mean. they have just published new terms and conditions and of course put up their charges and take more on currency conversion as well I notice. They claim their new terms are very easy to understand. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff