Do Sheds Sell This Stuff

Does anyone know offhand if the sheds ..B+Q for example sell stuff like this

'm looking to put something between my false wall and the shower screen so it extends further along and thought a piece of timber faced with this would do .I am assuming it can be glued or nailed in some way to timber then sealed with silicone.

Stuart .

Reply to
Stuart

Selco do upfs soffit boards etc.

Reply to
Mike Harrison

Yes , sure B&Q and Wickes sell similar

Reply to
me

Cant find them in Google ...well not a company who sell that sort of stuff .Do you have a url

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart