DIY Spray painting

Hi,

I'm thinking of spray-painting some new custom made MDF cabinets. I can do this before the cabinets are assembled.

Not having done spray-painting before I would welcome any useful tips. There seem to be alot of electric paint-sprayers on the market. Are there types/makes to go for or avoid?

Any advice much appreciated.

Chris

Reply to
cskrimshire

Same when several of us replied to your question yesterday!!!

Reply to
Bob Minchin

I would suggest a turbine driven HVLP system. They can use a wide range of paint types, and are somewhat easier to use than a conventional high pressure system with a compressor. If you want a lower cost option than some of the Earlex ones are not bad. For a posher solution then the Fuji range.

Reply to
John Rumm