DIY SOS 6. Elping out in Essex

DIY SOS

Elping out in Essex

why did they put the kingspan with the silver side to the wall?

isnt that meant to be on the warm side?

is that why the building inspector made them put in sheets of plastic?

[g]
Reply to
george (dicegeorge)

Cos its got silver on *both* sides, so you can't help it! ;-)

Reply to
John Rumm

Kingspan recommend that you put the plain silver side to the wall, and the side with the printing on outwards - though I suspect this is just so that the name gets noticed - as both foils seem identical.

Reply to
RubberBiker

I always use the less well branded versions at a third of the price!

Reply to
John Rumm

6min 35 seconds in.

Both sides are identical!

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

whoops sorry you're right, i'm wrong -

The stuff I've got is silver only on one side, I was thinking back and remembering seeing the silver to the inside of the room and assumed it had silver only one side like mine but now looking back at it its double sided..

george (dicegeorge)