DIY Radiators anyone ?

A cat would drop millions of hairs into it from sleeping on the top and it would smell like an old tom cats arse in no time.

Reply to
RW

So 'would' in your other statement is really 'might'.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Stick around, you'll soon learn. You've made a good start!

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember "RW" saying something like:

Exactly. Apart from it looking like an unfortunate incident in a morgue.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

I am strangely reminded of the current Harry Enfield/Paul Whitehouse programme where H.E. plays a shop keeper to the trendy, selling complete sh*t to stupid people at inflated prices and telling them so, which they love. Not sure why....

Reply to
Bob Mannix

Exactly. I thought it was ugly, impractical, less efficient, hugely more expensive and vastly less reliable than a standard pressed steel rad, and no sign that even one brain cell has been deployed to figure out the practicalities. It must be an architecture student. Stick a designer radiator label on it and he'll sell loads.

Reply to
Onetap

It might be most of those but 'ugly' is a subjective opinion. I don't think it's ugly - but I think most cars, for instance, are ugly. Most houses. Most radiators, come to that.

More likely a design student. It shows innovation. Such projects aren't supposed to be suitable for production, they're about exploring - and stretching - ideas.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher