DIY mole removal

For Brian

A man in the Czech republic almost blew his legs off trying to eradicate moles from his garden with home made explosives.

For everyone else, turn off Javascript (I think)

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

Oh, that sort of mole.

I was thinking liquid nitrogen.

Owain

Reply to
Owain Lastname

Explosives might work on those too, especially if the entire limb is removed.

Reply to
Andrew

alan_m

Doc, can you do something about this mole on my todger?

... Go behind the screens and undress

... ... Oh! You should be ashamed; trying to shag a mole ! ! ! !

Reply to
gareth evans

.............I was sunbathing nude on the lawn. It must have thought it was a worm. ...................Yes, I can see how it might.

Reply to
Chris Hogg

ha ha

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

they bring up good soil

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

I got that done on a rodent ulcer on my face .....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

brilliant

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

You have free-range rats in your house ?

Reply to
Andrew

So do worms, which is why using ferrous sulphate to kill moss also kills the worms.

Reply to
Andrew

no

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Reminds me of the Jasper Carrot story with the revolving chair and the shotgun.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Me too until I read the post. Darwin award time already? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa