DIY Joinery

A&N Joinery Ltd are the leading Building Solutions Company based in Staffordshire, covering the whole of the Midlands We believe in top quality finished solutions for all of your:
    Conversions.     Joinery     Carpentry     Repairs     Building projects
Over the past 15 years we have covered a wide range of projects from regular maintenance works, renovation works to period buildings through to local authority housing stock. Our private sector works include barn conversions, loft conversions, bar refurbishments, house extensions large and small. We have a fully equipped joinery workshop and are able to provide a none standard service using hardwoods, softwoods and sheet materials for both contemporary and traditional requirements.
http://www.adjoinery.co.uk
A&N Joinery Ltd are the leading Building Solutions Company based in Staffordshire, covering the whole of the Midlands We believe in top quality finished solutions for all of your:
Conversions. Joinery Carpentry Repairs Building projects
Over the past 15 years we have covered a wide range of projects from regular maintenance works, renovation works to period buildings through to local authority housing stock. Our private sector works include barn conversions, loft conversions, bar refurbishments, house extensions large and small. We have a fully equipped joinery workshop and are able to provide a none standard service using hardwoods, softwoods and sheet materials for both contemporary and traditional requirements.
http://www.adjoinery.co.uk
I'd like a shed built out of spam please.
mark

Then think about it before posting it.
wrote in message

I thought a lot before posting it. So long in fact, the envelope went mushy before I got to the post box.
In article
snipped-for-privacy@esterling.co.uk writes

The usenet group uk.d-i-y has a strict no commercial advertising policy which may be viewed here: http://www.diyfaq.org.uk/#can
Your commercial advertising post has been reported to your isp, BT Openworld.
--
fred
Plusnet - I hope you like vanilla

Just for the groups info this spammer cannot even copy'n'paste his website's URL properly. That gives a 404. :)
--
Si

Si wrote:

Which is made all the more amusing by the fact that (if the email address is correct) the spammer is the web developer and not the company owner.
writes

Personally I think you have done them a favour there by letting them know that.
Sheeesh!
mark

pardon?
mark
Hello,
I'd like to apologise for "spamming" on your forum. I recently posted an add on behalf of a client, which was against Usenet rules.
Taking this into account, I can understand how genuine users of usenet will be offended by all the spamming which takes place, and would like to offer my sincere apologies.
It was no fault of the client, and I would be more than happy if any offended users would like to forward their issues to me, which I will be happy to address and respond to personally.
My actions were clearly intruding, and I can assure all users that it will not be happening again.
Kindest regards,
Martin Sanders
In message
snipped-for-privacy@esterling.co.uk writes

You spammed adverts for two of your clients. In one you didn't even get their URL correct - impressive web designer!

Good.
--
Si

snipped-for-privacy@esterling.co.uk wrote:

erm, this is a diy group and we're all DIYers!
NT