DIY: Does PU foam react with PVC cables

I need to block up some holes through which some cables pass through, PU foam would be a quick and dirty way to do it. I was just wondering if PU reacts with PVC similarly to polystyrene?
Richard

It's used with PVC windows, etc, so will rather obviously stick to it. But don't think it dissolves it.
--
*Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental

On Thursday, 16 August 2018 15:24:34 UTC+1, Tricky Dicky wrote:

No, but it does thermally insulate the cables if cable rating is important.
Owain
On 16/08/18 18:16, snipped-for-privacy@gowanhill.com wrote:

True - but a short insulated section doesn't have any significant effect as the heat can conduct lengthways.