DIY Conveyancing Transfer

I am purchasing a small piece of land from my neighbour which has its own title number at the land reistry. I intend to register this at the land registry (and Inland Revenue) myself but have got slightly stuck!!

The vendor's soliciter is quite happy for me to do my own conveyancing but can not act jointly as the value is a bit too much. He has however asked me to supply him with a "Transfer Deed" for his inspection but I can not find an example anywhere (I assume it is not the same thing as a Land Regisrty TR1 which I understand I will also have to execute before registration).

Can anyone help with the text required for a straight forward "Transfer Deed" please?

Reply to
Rich

I would have thought that uk.legal would have been the best ng to make this request!

Kev

Reply to
Kev Lunn

ok thanks - will have a look!

Reply to
Rich

It is worth noting that it is now COMPULSORY to fill in an Inland Revenue Stamp Duty Land Transaction Return form for ALL property deals, regardless of whether any tax is payable.

If it is not completed and returned to them within 30 days of the transaction taking place they will levy a fine of £100.

(Do a seach for form 'SDLT1' on google.)

sponix

Reply to
--s-p-o-n-i-x--