DIY book from ASDA

I bought a thick, hard-back DIY book from ASDA yesterday! Although I have already got at least two general purpose books on doing this, making that, repairing the other, this book seemed like excellent value and contains a lot of information. Also, it was already marked down to £7.96, though when I got to the checkout it rang up as £6.96! Excellent buy, in my view.

'Course, I've finished all the DIY work on this house...

MM

Reply to
Mike Mitchell