DIY Beer

You do know a lot about pies - and Safeways!

:-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Everything's relative ...

:-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

I don't tend to eat them much any more and tend not to shop at Safeway either.....

Reply to
Andy Hall

Nor me. either. And I don't think there IS a Safeway any more near us. It was, briefly, Morrison then Somerfield. The other nearest Somerfield is about 100 yards away.

Spouse tells me all that, he sometimes buys his goatmilk from them.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Nobody shops at Safeway any more.

Reply to
nog

I certainly hope so, so that Morrisons loses their shirt and either goes bust or is acquired and all pies are removed from the shelves.

Reply to
Andy Hall

I concur - really don't care for Morrison's. Thankfully our local Safeway was flogged off to Sainsbury's (although there are some Safeway products that we're sorry to have lost).

Reply to
nog

You're beginning to sound like Peter Tinniswood ... :-)

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

ah, c'mon now Mary, you're not playing the game... or as the mcMerkins say, "whatEverrr!" :-)

Reply to
RichardS

Oh, sorry.

I'll go and have myself whipped.