Diversity

Quick question please. What is "diversity" when applied to a radial with one FCU load?

Reply to
Grumps

The quick answer depends on what is connected to the FCU.

Reply to
ARW

A wall-mounted 2kW electric heater.

Reply to
Grumps

If the heater is a primary source of heat then it's load is 2kW.

If it is not a primary source of heat you can apply diversity.

Reply to
ARW

There are 4 heaters, 2kW, 1.5kW, and 2x 1kW. So diversity is working out total load on the (or from the) CU? I think I have to read more to understand.

Reply to
Grumps