Distributing cable tv around the house

I've mislaid the info from a previous thread!

I have Telewest cable and want to install it in two to three other rooms in the house - how can I find the previous thread - or does anyone have info to hand?

Reply to
Paper2002AD

You may want to look at

for a way to use cheap wired/wireless IR senders instead of the IRDA-compatible ones you'd otherwise need for the remote control side of things

Reply to
Mike Harrison

How about this one

of info in there, just sift through.

:¬)

Reply to
Pet

IR senders instead

Hmm, Nominet whois reports:

Domain Name: redremote.co.uk

Registrant: Mike Harrison

Pure coincidence, or did you forget to declare an interest?

Reply to
Andy Wade