Dismantling and reassembling flatpack wardrobe

Well just start by taking it apart.

Its not rocket science. Shelves first Doors next Then if the back is nailed on, hammer oft off gently Then remove the floor and top from the sides and robert is your aunties squeeze. usually its all quarter turn stuff you can do with a screwdriver

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

they are literally the easiest of all possible connectors to mantle & dismantle. That's why they're used.

oh no!

if someone's glued it all together then yes, it's not very often that happens though. If it absolutely won't come apart, it's glued, don't hammer it.

Reply to
Animal

When assembling Ikea furniture, I've occasionally had to undo cam locks, rectify an assembly error and re-tighten them. And it's always been easy enough.

When we were moving house, we transported all our Ikea Billy bookcases assembled and two of them got damaged when they fell over in the van that we had hired. So I had to disassemble both bookcases to cannibalise them and use the good bits to make one good bookcase. That involved undoing cam locks that had been tightened for about 10 years, and even those loosened easily.

Reply to
NY

Seems too obvious, but have you tried contacting Bensons directly?

They're still in business and they still sell Lazio.

Reply to
Peter Able

Just put a bit of 4x2 on the inside and whack it with a big hammer. Some of them may pull through but they'll be easy to remove once the panel is off.

Reply to
Rob Morley