Dimplex Storage Radiator Installation Instructions

"This appliance can be used by children from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance.

Children shall not play with the appliance.

Cleaning and user maintenance shall not be made by children without supervision.

Children of less than 3 years should be kept away unless continuously supervised.

Children aged from 3 years and less than 8 years shall only switch on/off the appliance provided that it has been placed or installed in its intended normal operating position and they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.

Children aged from 3 years and less than 8 years shall not regulate and clean the appliance or perform user maintenance."

So, children aged 8 yeara and 1 day or older can carry out "maintenance" ?, and a quick look at the operating instructions suggests that a child could be needed to program it.

"NOTE: Increased use of peak rate electricity could lead to increased running cost"

*Could* ???
Reply to
Andrew

Andrew snipped-for-privacy@mybtinternet.com wrote

My current very unusual electricity supplier charges me a fixed charge per month and only charges extra for more electricity used than the included KWH.

Reply to
lkpo

But does it contain nuts or is it clinically proven? My old storage heaters are all mechanical, and all they need is a drop of oil on the cams from time to time. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Also keeps the asbestos fibres stuck together :-)

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew