Please help! Boiler pressure problems

Hi, hoping someone can help me with this absolute nightmare We have a vokeera vison 30 boiler, it’s constantly loosing pressure,it’s been going on about a month, but the pressure loss is getting faster …. to the point it drops from 2 to 0 within 2 hours max. I’ve spent an absolute fortune on plumbers and got nowhere, there doesn’t seem to be any leaks (fixed a weeping rad) we’ve had pressure vessel recharged, condense pipe cleared out and god knows what else, we just can’t get to the bottom of it, but yesterday we noticed that the plastic external condense pipe is really really spilling out water, not just a drip, it’s pouring out! I have just booked yet another plumber, could this be the heat exchange? Rapidly running out of money and very frustrated, Thankyou so much, Angela

Reply to
Angela8888