Dimmer Switch Advice

Changing almost all of the switches and sockets to these

but need to know if the following is possible.

Replace the 1G2W Switches in lounge and 2 bedrooms with these 1G2W Dimmers for 100W Halogen Lights.

the hallway there will be 2 x 60W Halogen Lights. These can currently be switched on/off by 1G2W Switch at one end of the hallway and by the right 2G2W Switch. The left operates the kitchen lights.

Want I want to do is replace the 2G2W with two of these.

1st left dimmer for the kitchen lights 240W spot lights and the right for the under/inside the wall units.

4 of these (2 x 20W)
2nd left dimmer to control an outside light which will be 150W and the right for the 2 hallway lights (2 x 60W).

I don't think the 4 Gang Dimmer Switch will be OK for this.

will probably replace the shower switch 45a with this.
would like to replace the fan extracter switch which looks something like this
this if it's OK.
advise will be appreciated.

Reply to
Chris Spyrou